Monday, October 13, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook October


The October Main Kit from MCS features some fabulous Carta Bella  and Echo Park Products.  This one was a really cute Kit, and I enjoyed it.  In fact I still have heaps left over and am going to continue to enjoy it!!!  But for Now, here's another of the Layouts I created!  (See the first one I shared in the Blog Hop Last week HERE)


I loved this ruler paper!  
I just chose a  brown Paint (Shimmerz Hot Fudge) and sprayed other elements to make them a little more monochromatic, so it didn't 'fight' with the busy background.
I chose the brown ribbon to add to the background, some strips of stamped waxed paper,  Cut a label sticker in half and used top and bottom as 'tabs', sprayed a white flower brown, and painted the banner with texture paste and rubbed walnut distress inks into it.  The sweet little brown deer finished it off nicely!


I loved the waxed brown String in the kit too.....really nice!

Heres the next one....
A simple one.

"Poor Little Sick Bub"


Hand cut lettering for the title....


Cute little owl pieced together to match the paper.
He's so cute!


And the Fourth Project....
A very quick and easy one this time.  
Clean and simple, with just a couple of layers of some contrasting papers in the kit.





So that's it for today.  I will share the Last Project in the next day or two, so stop by again soon.

Enjoy your day!

1 comment: